What we expect from you as parents
The school and the home share a joint responsibility for the healthy development of children. This is a function of the quality time children spend at school and at home. While we fulfull our responsibility at school, we request you yo consider the following:
- Be sure that your ward reaches the school in time.
- Send your ward in neat, clean and proper uniform
- If your ward suffers from fever/illness don't send him/her to school
- Please dont enter the class-room and argue with teachers
- If you want ot get any information, you may meet teachers with prior permission of the Prinicipal
- Attend all the Parent-Teacher Meetings as and when scheduled
- Take keen interest in the every day experiences of your child at school. Diallogue with him/her about what they do at school
- Be encouraging and supportive about every positive initiative your child takes.
- Patiently dialogue with your child about his/her mistakes.
- Know your child's likes and dislikes
- Express interest in your child's development
- Adopt a positive attitude towards every new activity your child participates in at school.
- Be availble for your child when he/she need your support and guidance.
- Limit the hours of viewing television and engage them in active outdoor play activities
- Trust your child and give him/her uncondition positive regard.