- Every student is expected to bring the school diary everyday
- The student's particulars on the first page must be dully filled and signed by the parents.
- Parents are requested to read the almanac everyday
- Any change of residential/official address and telephone numbers must be communicated immediately to the school office
- Neatness, cleanliness in appearance in imperative
- Students are expected to wear the school uniform unless directed otherwise
- Parents/Guardians are expected to attend all Parents-Teacher meeting as and when scheduled.
- Students must keep the school and class rooms clean.
- Students must not scribble on desks or walls, damage school property in any other way or disfigure the bullentin board.
Rules for Students
- You are expected to be polite, courteous, respectful and disciplined inside and outside the school.
- Take good care of your books, stationary, uniform and all personal belongings.
- Neatness and cleanliness is important
- Be responsible towards school property and other's property.
- Communicate your day's experience positively with your family.
- It is strictly forbidden to throw anything out of place and at anyone.
- The school will not be responsible for the loss of books, money and other valuables brought by you to the school. However, every effort will be made to revover the things lost, if reported to the class teacher or the Prinicipal immediately
- All students must attend school regularly from the first to the last day of the school.
- Punctuality in school attendance is neccessary
- A written application to the class teacher is to be made in case of absence from school.
- No student is permitted to leave school during school hours without a valid permission slip from the class teacher and the Head mistress. The student must bring a letter from parents for the permission to leave school, or any other changes in arrival and departure arrangement.